Small Steps

New Home Forums Reviver Club Small Steps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jane Barblett
    Keymaster

Some straightforward mental cues to help you to remember your small steps:

Anonymous
    Inactive

42 degrees forecast here today..lemon juice followed by 6 am beach walk and swim. Now to stay cool.

Jane Barblett
    Keymaster

Thanks sounds great Ann and good luck keeping cool. Small changes can have big results.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I picked tomatoes and eggplant out of my garden and bought organic zucchini and onions. What do you think I cooked for my veggie meal? Ratatouille- of course. Was yum!!!

Jane Barblett
    Keymaster

That sounds delicious Beatrice. I had some home-grown butternut pumpkins and made spicy pumpkin soup.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trying to stop using screens before bed by replacing it with reading instead! Have found it helps to calm me and wind down before sleeping.

Jane Barblett
    Keymaster

That is great Beatrice. Hope the book is good. Please report in later to tell us how it is going.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The program to date has been great. Lemon water has become a big part of my life and I’m having a freshly made carrot, apple, celery and ginger juice from the local coffee shop a couple of times a week instead of the usual flat white coffee. I have been much more aware of what I am eating and find it easier to make healthy choices. We are buying (and eating)lots more vegies.
    Also – I’ve been cleaning out cupboards and I love it!
    The daily emails are a very gentle way to keep me on track and focused.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Over the past 3 weeks Revive With Jane has helped me to implement positive habits throughout my day. I have been cutting out screen time before bed which has made my quality of sleep much better! I have also been drinking my lemon waters in the morning, increasing my vegetable intake and reducing alcohol! This combination of new habits has made me feel more energised and productive throughout my day. The emails are also a great reminder to bring mindfulness and healthier choices into my daily life!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been following the small steps for 3 weeks now and I love it.Its very achievable and easy to follow. I find my self just doing the suggestions Jane emails every day. I am now reading before I go to sleep and have banned the phone from the bedroom , this has made a big difference to my sleep. I am drinking my lemon water every day, and I eat more veggies. The stretches are good too.
    For someone who doesn’t respond to big changes all at once this is a very good way of achieving an overall, change for the better. Very happy with Revive with Jane .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.